viernes, 14 de febrero de 2020

02/14/2020 - Weekly's Newsletter

The update is almost ready, right now I'm working some bugs and visuals while I wait for the proofreading changes. I don't remember if I said it outside Patreon and Subscribestar but now I will be doing shorter but monthly updates because the time when I tried to make it bimonthly it tooks me almost four months, but the times I tried to do it monthly took me a month and a half at most, so this way maybe I will be able to do shorter updates but it will mean more content in the long term.


This time I will do a one week pre-release for Patreon-Subscribestars supporters only. The reason for this is that I released the new menu system in v0.16 and except from one user who report a serious bug (it's described in the previous weekly newsletter) I got 0 feedback about it, and this things can get very even more for me that my coding is amateur at best. I really need to test it and it's easier to do it with my 28 supporters first.

That's it for now. Remember you can find even more information like this in my Patreon and Susbcribestar and an active community in F95zone. Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario