domingo, 17 de enero de 2021

01/17/2021 - Weekly Newsletter.

The polls for v0.21 are closed (Link, Link) and Alice and Elly were the winners, which totally makes sense because lately they've become the most popular characters and the last update finished right before something good started. The weird part is that Alice never won an upcoming content poll by herself, even when I always felt that she was the favorite. I always had to do one extra scene about her to advance her story simply because I felt like doing it, not because people voted for her. For this update I'll probably do one scene for Daiana, because she's falling behind.

These are Alice's new casual and nightwear outfits now that teasing mode has been activated. Will Alice or Elly have sex scenes in the next update? To be honest, I'm not sure. I spend a lot of time writing and planning the story, but every time I try to go from point A to B, then I realize that I need points C and D in the middle and that's why things takes longer than expected. I really don't want to rush the story, but at the same time I feel like the story is so fucking close to getting some action from them and I don't want to release an update without at least one sex scene, so who knows.

On other news, I might get a new pc on these days. It's my brothers old pc, which is "old" but it's still better than mine and has more RAM so I should be able to run newer Koikatu builds at a decent speed. The new gallery pictures from last update were made on BRX7, and going back to my usual build BR4 is like driving a bycicle after driving a truck, so I'm really looking forward to that pc.

That's all for now. Check Patreon and Subscribestar for Daily Reports (which aren't daily, but I do at least once every three days) and polls for the next gallery pictures. Thank you for reading.

12 comentarios:

  1. I'm finding the game very interesting, I like lucille's story and hope you explore her past more.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Buenas una consulta después de la cena que tuve con Alice ya no puedo hacer algo parecido con Elly*?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Cenar con Elly decis? No todavía, pero si en un futuro no tan lejano.

      Borrar
  3. I know there will be no ntr even though I don't care because I find something normal in the world... I think it would be interesting for him to share Lucile with Nate and Code... Due to her past, she is not satisfied with just one dick... Sharing Alice, Elly and Lucile with their father too.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Not sure why I read this just now but here I am. Sharing is a possibility for the future. It won't be the focus or be forced or whatever, but the idea is in my mind.

      Borrar
  4. Deberías agregar la opción de poder tomarle una foto a Elly cuando esta dormida, cuando recién comienza el juego. Y que luego esta haga algún comentario sobre eso, cuando revisa tu celular.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. No se porque tarde tanto en leer esto pero aquí estoy. Pensé en hacer eso al comienzo, de la misma forma que MC graba a Lucile despues. La parte donde Elly revisa el celular de MC no estaba pensada en ese momento, eso es casualidad.

      Borrar
    2. Al ser un juego donde se pueden tomar algunas decisiones pense que se podría hacer.
      Cuando ve la foto Podria relacionar eso con el "problema" de tu personaje o simplemente hacer algun comentario sarcastico.

      Tambien provoque un pequeño bug donde si te pones a ver videos de Squash al inicio del juego saltas a la tarde y aparecen dos Ellys, y los personajes reaccionan como si estuvieran en la mañana todavia. Deberías bloquear esas opciones. Un saludo.

      Borrar
    3. Solo son sugerencias, espero no parecer tan exigente xd

      Borrar
  5. Hola bro me pregunto si saldra pronto la version al español quiero seguir jugando

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola. Hacer el juego para dos idiomas toma bastante mas tiempo del que dispongo así que solo lo hago en ingles. Quizás alguien lo traduzca a español un día pero eso no corre por mi cuenta.

      Borrar