miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2022

05/18/2022 - Monthly Newsletter.

The main scenes are almost ready. About +600 new CGs and +50 new animations. I was planning to make this update one scene longer but I decided to leave for the next update together with the Daiana scenes I had planned for this update because of things I’ll announce later.

This update was harder than most updates because, even if it isn’t the first time I did custom animations (although these have more work because I know better than before), I did things I didn’t do before (penetration for example) so I always had something new to deal with. One of the most key dialogues/scene I always had in mind since I started working in the game goes in this update. If I have to be honest, it isn’t like it wouldn’t bother me if someone says that my animations suck, but I’m aware I’m more “the story guy” than “the graphics guy” or “the animations guy”, and that dialogue/scene is why I’d like to be judged for.

So, does this means the update is almost ready? Nope, I still have to do all the side scenes and small talks around the main scenes, plus technical things like fixing some CGs with Photoshop if needed, the WT hints, etc, plus other things like the proofreading and the Bonus Gallery. It’s closer than ever, but you know me, no ETA.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

2 comentarios: