martes, 19 de noviembre de 2019

11/19/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter

For those of you who are new here, I usually do a "weekly newsletter" to talk about what is happening with the game and how much I did during the last week. I also do something called "daily reports" in my Patreon and Subscribestar which aren't daily but I do then every 1-3 days.

Last two weeks was about getting ready for the release of 0.15. The new exit-screens, the cards and info in the cellphone, all the new links, the new WT, the old WT, bug testing, playthrougs, etc.


That's from the bonus gallery but it's bugged, so here is something from you to look while I fix it.

The end of the year is coming and for me it means two things: Christmas and lots of fucking exams. I plan to do a special christmas update with a full sex scene with Alice, but I'll be busy as hell with college too, so the next update will be in December, that's for sure, but I can't promise a date or anything.

As I said before, I will start working on the christmas update. I already wrote something but I will get serious about it on Friday when I will have the most "free time" from college. I also have enough written content to start working with new girls but I want to advance more the main 5 girls before adding characters to the game.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario