viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2019

11/01/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter


The next update is almost ready. Everything left is send it for proofreading while I work on photoshopping some images, bug hunting, the new sections in the cellphone, a new exit screen to credit supporters and a few others but the main work is done.  So far, this updates has xxx new CGs, H scenes with Lucile and Daiana, some teasing with Elly and Nicole (Nicole will get serious in the next updates) but it’s kinda short on Alice’s content.  Originally I planned to do way more with Alice but I feel like I really need to release something by now.



Alice is my favorite girl. To compensate that I plan to do a Christmas update specially focused on Alice with a sex scene which will be cannon but it’ll be a look into the future when “CS’s plan” is finished.

I don’t have a date for the update yet. I would like to publish it before 11/15 because I’ll be busy after that date but proofreading takes time, bug hunting takes time, save compatibility takes time, etc.

Thanks for reading.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario