jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2019

12/05/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter

Last week I did a little of everything. I worked in the code, wrote events for Lucile, Nicole, Elly, Alice and Camila (most of them are unfinished though), made CG’s for Alice’s Christmas update, I did some new rooms and worked on some old rooms, I worked with proofreading corrections, I started working on a new GUI for the menus and I made all the necessary changes for a v0.15b release.


Probably the most important thing for the v0.15b release is the addition of the gallery. I wasn’t planning to work on it so soon but I need the place to add the next Christmas scene with Alice and if I didn’t do it now I would have to do it later and then move the scene there. The galleries will contain all the scenes that aren’t repeatable in-game. Some of you probably already noticed that the way I do H-scenes is by giving more scenes/choices/content the more points the player has with that girl. In the gallery you will always have the “better version” of each scene. When using outfits I plan to do two versions of each scene, a version for the first time that a girl uses that outfit for you and another version for the rest. The in-game repeatable scene will be the second version while the first one will be repeatable in the gallery.

I think that’s it for now. Complex Society should be released in a week or two and the Christmas update should be released before Christmas hopefully. Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario