sábado, 21 de diciembre de 2019

12/21/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter

To be honest I don’t have that much to tell. Last week was about (surprise surprise) Alice Christmas scene too. So far I did a handjob and a boobjob/tittyjob with two variations each and I'm currently working on a blowjob. It also has some variations according if you already did something with her or not before getting into that scene.

To show something new and not showing a preview from the scene for the third time in a row, here is how the new in-game WT is looking right now. The in-game WT from the v0.1 was removed because the way I was codding wasn’t optimal and it was driving me crazy so I ended leaning on an external WT. I still think it was the right choice and the external WT will continue being a thing in the future but I really feel like this game could use something internal. I still didn’t work with the new code so maybe it isn’t the solution I was looking for, but sooner or later I will find it and the in-game WT will be a thing again.

That’s it for now. Thank you all for reading and happy Christmas!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario