viernes, 3 de abril de 2020

04/03/2020 - Weekly Newsletter.

Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Right now I'm one event away of the end of the update but I still have to write and do a few more scenes for those who choosed to not tell Elly about Nicole's sleeping problems. The idea for this update is to end it in a juicy H scene (not related to the pic) and leave everything ready for the real sex scene in next updates.


So far the update includes 5 new events with Nicole, two juicy H scenes and introduce a new character who won't be one of the main girls but she will be fuckeable anyway so it'll be fun. It's more based about Nicole's personality than sex scenes but that's the plan for every character in the beginning, story first and then a fuck fest. Even if the Nicole's beginning make her seems like she is shy and scared all the time, she is actually the party girl of the cast and she has no problem with having fun anytime and anywhere. More about Nicole's personality in future updates but when the moment comes it will be clear.

On another news, I'm thinking about creating a Discord for the game. I'm not a discord guy myself, I don't know what's so special about it and I don't know why people like Discords so much but apparently people do like it so much so why not. Let me know if that's something you would like.

That's it for today. Remember you can find more information and previews about the game in Patreon and Subscribestar. Stay at home, wash your hands and do hygienic stuff. Thanks for reading.

2 comentarios: