lunes, 27 de abril de 2020

04/27/2020 - Weekly Newsletter.

I'm currently working on the last event of the update, a juicy H scene with Nicole.  Things has been particulary slow this time because my pc has been struggling more than usual. For the first half of the scene, which is already done, the scenes were taking up to 3-4 hours to load and 5-6 to save and I had 3 crashes in 6 days, so it wasn't just that my pc was slow and I had to spent those 3-4 hours doing nothing but also the fact that I didn't saved in those 6 days becuase I was trying to not waste those 5-6 hours of saving and use them to work, but I lost them at the crash anyway. Right now I'm writing this after the first crash since I started working on the second half.



Technically, I still have to do a few more scenes before releasing this update. For those who remember, there is a moment when the player has to choose between asking Elly or not about Nicole's sleepings problems, that's was originally done as a branching point, so both choices start the update with different events. I did everything for one branch and I still have to do some events to connect the other branch, but the update is taking more time than what I would like so I'll release the update with just that one branch, put a warning at the beginning telling about this and offering people to change routes if they want it or just wait for the other branch to be done. The branch I did is the shortest one to have a juicy H scene with Nicole so I guess most people won't mind it.

I'll be doing an early access again this time.  The complete in-game WT needs testing to know if it doesn't screw the new hints of this update and/or futures updates, and maybe fot the time the early access is over I'll finish the other branch and release a complete public update.

That's it for now.  Hopefully next weekly's newsletter will be in less than 3 weeks, maybe after this update is done I'll have more time to write. Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario