martes, 6 de octubre de 2020

10/06/2020 - Weekly Newsletter.

The plans for v0.20 aren't defined yet. I've been trying to include a sex scene per update but at this point Nicole is the only stable sexual partner MC has, so the first scene of v0.20 will be Lucile's scene to stablish her as a sexual partner too and alternate between Nicole and her until the story reachs the other girls too. 


The story is slowly evolving. After doing this for a while I learned that I like writing way more than what I initially thought, even if writing is harder than what I thought too, so the story ends taking the spotlight so far. In the beginnig I thought that I would do one sex scene per scene (I was so innocent) but now it's more like emotional story first and developing the characters, and then a fuck fest because the girls already love you so much that they would do anything for you. I hope that works.

I usually do polls on Patreon and Subcribestar to define which character/s will be the focus of the update.  I didn't make one for this update yet, that's why the plans for v0.20 aren't define, but starting this month I'll be doing polls to let supporters decide on new content for the Bonus Gallery to make that a little more "public" and not just a benefit for higher tiers.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

2 comentarios: