sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2020

11/06/2020 - Weekly Newsletter.

By popular demand, real animation will be back to the game. The main reason why I droped them was because 1) doing these 4-6 loop animations are way more customizable so I could do my own animations without the need of restricting myself to the Koikatsu animation, and 2) to record one single animation, I have to record it at least 3 and I need each of them to keep a constant frame rate, and with my pc keeping it just once constant is like winning the lottery, not even mentioning that sex scenes have like 7-9 animations each things you do so if an scene has 3 things then it's 3* 7-9 * 3 = 63-81 times recordings. Definitely not a fun things to do, not even mentioning how frustrating and slow it is.

These weeks I tried to find new ways to make real animations again, and I'm not gonna bother you with the details but after lots of trial and error I actually found it. This new way is faster than before, it's less work overall, there is no risk at all that the game crashes (another big problem from the previous method) and it has less weight both for my pc and the final game. The cons are that this is method of working is more tedious to do.

On other news, from now on the game will be on Itch.io officially and weekly's newletter will be posted there too.

On yet another news, last month I started doing monthly supporters polls to decide the new content for the Bonus Gallery and right now November's poll #1 is open (Link, Link).

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

1 comentario:

  1. Very good job friend you could not translate into other languages ​​like Spanish and Italian, Russian etc. 👍🤩

    ResponderBorrar