miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2021

05/12/2021 - Monthly Newsletter.

After two months of complete trash, April was pretty decent, almost normal I could say. The longest scene of this update is done, which actually has like 3-4 different scenes, 6 of the remaining 8 scenes are already scripted and I’m constantly having new ideas for this and future updates. The update counts with 2 animations, 600 CGs and 20 pages of dialog according to the Word file where I write the script.

I don’t remember if I commented it publicly, but when I switched PCs I had a huge problem with save compatibility. I was pretty sure that it was destroyed, or at least the saves from the last update were destroyed, but after a test I did it seems like everything is working perfectly as if nothing ever happened. Not gonna lie, I find save that works correctly out of nowhere weirder and more worrying than saves that breaks out of nowhere, but at least it seems like we dodged that bullet.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

1 comentario: