martes, 15 de junio de 2021

06/15/2021 - Monthly Newsletter.

The update is getting closer. All Elly events are complete and the only events left are three (or maybe two, I'm not sure) Alice scenes and a sex scene with Nicole in the school. I'm always finding new things to do or ways to extend the events or ways to make things cuter/sweeter/better/more interesting and most of these events has two or more variants/endings depending on previous choices so things end taking more time than what I initially estimate.

Since I switched PCs, and usually find a new mod/tool/thing to explore and learn how to use. Some of them are things that I always hoped for but most of those things I found them completely by accident, so I spent a few hours playing with them to see how effective and/or practical can be in the long run. A lot of characters and rooms have been modified thanks to this and there is a lot more that I could do but I prefer to ignore for now so I can focus in the game. Not sure if people could tell but this picture is using different lights/effects than any other CG that happens in the late afternoon/early night, and that's thanks to the new tools I have now.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

13 comentarios: