lunes, 16 de agosto de 2021

Complex Society v0.21 is out!

CHANGELOG from v0.20.1b to v0.21.1b:
  • Alice new scenes (+400 CGs)
  • Elly new scenes (+500 CGs)
  • Nicole new sex scene (+100 CGs and animations)
  • CS new scenes (+150 CGs).
  • 28 new animations.
  • New scenes on Nicole's gallery.
  • New content for the Bonus Gallery.
  • Proofreading changes.
  • Bugfixes.
  • GUI changes.
  • New sounds and music.
Links here: Get the game

The game will be Onhold for a while.

I originally planned to take a break at the beginning of this year because it’s summer here and my pc overheats, but things happened and I took it as a sign to keep working. I wasn’t expecting to take 8 fucking months on a single update. That definitely didn’t help me feel any less tired. I feel like I need to take a BIG chill or the next update will take like 11 months.

I’ll be back in 2 months, maybe more.

11 comentarios:

  1. Al menos esta vez avisaste, espero que descanses realmente, tomate lo que te haga falta

    ResponderBorrar
  2. para cuando mas escenarios de sexo de elly

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Cómo hago para recibir dinero estoy estancado :(

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Me quede con mas ganas de Elly y Alice ):
    Espero que en las próxima actualización avance mas.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Parece que si te tomarás tu descanso, espero que estes bien

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Una pregunta.
    Como voy a la escuela.
    Soy nuevo en esto 😅.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Una pregunta, no habra una gia para el juego, es que Aveces me da flojera leer

    ResponderBorrar
  8. bueno yo estaba en otra version estoy istalando la nueva version pero debo empezar desde nuevo xd

    ResponderBorrar