viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2021

12/16/2021 - Monthly Newsletter.

Hey I’m back, I think.

I said a wanted to chill for 2 months, I didn’t get a lot of that, but at least I spent some time without the idea that “I must produce results” constantly on my head pecking me like a Lvl 4 Pidgey.  I spent most of my time doing Koikatsu related stuff, learning animations was the most important probably. I plan to replace all of Nicole’s animations with 60fps animations in some future update.  I’m debating with myself because I’d like to do 4-8 seconds animations but that increases the size a lot, not to mention it means more work, and most games I play have 1-2 seconds animations and that seems enough for me as a player but I can’t avoid feeling them limited as a dev.

I “officially” returned earlier this month but I’ve been working in the game for aprox a month now (without counting the animations). Next update will be small, only some scenes I wanted to add in the previous update and some new animations. No ETAs yet but it won’t take as long as an average update.

That’s all for now. Thanks for reading.

2 comentarios:

  1. HOMBREEEEEEE que bueno que vuelvas, todo este tiempo llevo buscando por algún koikatsu tan bueno como el tuyo pero ninguno le llega ni a los talones, en historia, personajes e historia nada se acerca, ojalá que hayas tenido tiempo suficiente y sin meter presión pero espero con ansias la siguiente actualización, bienvenido de vuelta!

    ResponderBorrar