jueves, 24 de octubre de 2019

10/24/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter

Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

I finished everything for Nicole and now I'm working on Elly's last scene. I feel like I should do one more scene with Nicole to close this update but I already passed every date I proposed to myself for the release and I still don't know why is it taking that long so I guess I'll leave that scene for later. After that I would finish with the Alice's events, which will be the girl with less content in this update but I plan to do something special with her for christmas.

I put a progress bar in my Patreon page and I didn't refresh it since I created it. I'll move it to 75%. I feel like I already have more than that but I usually don't count things as progress at least they are already codded and implemented in the final game.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario