martes, 20 de agosto de 2019

08/20/2019 - Weekly's newsletter


Hi everyone.  It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Last week was terrible for me in more than one way. First thing in Monday morning, the coin of my country mas devaluated by a 33% only because the current government lose an election and they will lose the power in October (I know, my president is such a good guy).  Then a troll and their 5-7 multi-accounts were spamming the game thread in F95zone, whining and complaining for a lot of thing. You can read more of that here (it's a link to F95zone) but it isn’t really worthy.

But the most important thing, thanks to a friendly crow and his friends, FAKKU ““”found out””” that some people were doing adult games using Honey Select and Koikastu for the images and they claim that no one was authorized to do that to get a commercial gain from it.  FAKKU even say that they will take down those games if the developers didn’t contact FAKKU to ask for permission...

In case you didn’t get it, permission means paying money... You can read more about it here (it's a link to F95zone) but the thread is 19 pages long right now.  I will do a summary of the situation next:

There is nothing official yet but some devs contacted Illusion and everything seems to indicate that developers would have to pay them somehow. The possibilities so far are: One-off payment, Monthly or Yearly licenses payment or  % of earn income. Again, there isn’t an official announce by Illusion yet, the only thing we do know for sure is that Illusion will take cards on the matter.

This wasn’t the time or the way I wanted to do it but if I will have to pay a license fee for it, then I better start saving now, and that takes me to the following: It’s Patreon time.



I don’t have too much hopes about it to be honest, for me this is like MC with CS or Daiana with MC, I’m not sure of anything right now, but if I got this far, probably the best thing to do now is hope for the best.

Something else that I should say: the game will always be free no matter what. I don’t even like doing Early access according to tiers or anything. This newsletter will always be free and public as well.

Anyway, you may be asking “Sure, poor you, whatever. What’s new about the game?”  And the answer to that would be: I’m working on v0.1-c, I have a lots of things to fix, most of them are things about v0.1-a that no one reported until v0.1-b was out. If I try hard it enough I should be able to have v0.2 almost ready in a month.

And that’s it for now, sorry for the long post once again and thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario