lunes, 5 de agosto de 2019

08/05/2019 - Weekly's newsletter

Hello everyone, it's time for the weekly's newsletter.

Last week I said that I will work on the CGs, later I learn that it was a juicy and big lie and I ended doing everything but CGs. I realized that I might break things for v0.1b if I started adding things for v0.2 so I decided to do all the things for v0.2 that doesn't involve codding.

From Monday to Thursday: I decided, writted and scripted the whole system for the Squash tournament. MC will be able to go to weeklies Squash tournament and play agains the best players of his city and once he is good enough he will travel to nearby citys to and be the very best like no one ever has. Squash will be the main source of money so you should be Squash training everytime you think yo have nothing to do. With that being said I will decrease the money from working with Jenkins from 100$-50$ to 50%-25$, because now you have the weeklies to make money. I learned about save compatibility in Ren'Py (90% sure that the saves from v0.1 will work on v0.2). I finished the script for a Nicole scene that was giving me problems the week before and I created this new characterts, all of them already have a background story but they will be secondary characters for now (like Camila).



These new character aren't finished yet, I may change a few things like the clothes, heights and other as I feel it with the flow but let's say they are 95% finished so no major changes will affect them.

From Friday to Sunday was EVO 2019. If you don't know what EVO is, let me tell you that EVO is the most important (and most overrated, way overrated) tournament of Fighting Games so I spent most of my time watching it and did some light things in between matches like working on Nocturnal85's scripts and I trying to do some custom signatures of the characters but I had problems with Photoshop so those aren't ready yet.

On a side note: In case you didn't noticed, the game never mentions MC's city name and that's because I never decided a name for it so I thought to let the player propose names for MC's city and all the nearby citys (8 of them) with weeklies tournaments. Feel free to comment here or in the F95zone game thread the names you like and I will pick among them.

That's it for now. Thank you all for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario