miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2019

08/28/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter

Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Last week was half work on v0.1-c and half work on v0.15/v0.2/v0.whatever. Now that v0.1-c is finally out of the way I feel much better because to work on the -c version and the next version at both times you need to have "two different games" at the same time and work in both games at the same time, because for example: nobody wants to see the bugs patched in -c being unpatched in the next version of the game. Now I can finally focus on the real game again.



This half week I worked a little on everything, I made a lot of errors when I was starting that I didn't knew back then so I spent some time re-doing old thing. I worked on the first Alice/CS event, I progress a little more on Lucile and I finalized all the CGs for Nate/Squash story

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario