jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2019

09/12/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter


Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter. 

Last week was mostly about Lucile sex scene.  It’s taking me more time than expected because I keep finding things that I want to add/show in the game.  So far the scene has two BJ variations, like 4 actual sex variations and you can choose if you want to go straight to the action or have the full scene. I also had to do a lot of frame by frame edition because Koikatu sometimes likes to break the bodies and it shows a black spot out of nowhere and it seems stupid. Editing them isn’t hard, each of them took me 10 sec in the worst case, but some animations are made by 18 frames and others are made of 121 frames, so 10 secs with each of them adds time.


It doesn’t help that I tend to do and record way more animations than what I will use on the final update either, for example I made 17 animations for the blowjob and I think I will only use 6 of them. I plan to use all of the animations once I implement the gallery mode and let the player change animations as he pleases so I like to think that all the time I’m losing now it’s time that I will save in the future.

Not sure how much longer I will be working on Lucile’s scene but probably the next girl will be Nicole.  That’s all for now.  Thanks for reading.

1 comentario:

  1. Great job !! Coding must be not an easy job as i see yet keep up the good work ! And dont forget to take breaks man ^-^

    ResponderBorrar