jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2019

09/26/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter

Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

Last week was all about Daiana and she is the hardest character for me to develop.  I always knew what I wanted to show about her but I never knew why I wanted to show that and how should I do it until last week when I got a big revelation about her, and to make things better, that big idea about her also helps to set up the story with the other girls.

Lucile will play a very important role, not just for Daiana, but for the entire cast. I feel like if CS is the key to get Alice and Elly, then Lucile is the key to the harem. In this moment, Lucile is more important for the game than the entire CS




Next week will be about Daiana too. Usually I first write the script and the do the images but this time I'm kinda doing both at the same time. That's all for now.  Thanks for reading.

1 comentario:

  1. Can't wait for the new update hopefully it will be ASAP, have fun developing the game ^_^

    ResponderBorrar