jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2019

09/05/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter

Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.

This week I worked mostly on writing and CGs, mostly Alice's story and the first steps of Complex Society malicious (?) plan. This week in particular was kinda slow because I felt like I was stuck at everything, so I ended doing a lot of things but I didn't finish any of them


I also spend a few days reworking all thing, from Ren'Py code to KK rooms. I learned a lot since I started doing this so now every time I see something old, sometimes I realize how could it be better and sometimes I can't work with it at least I work on it to make it better. The livingroom is one of those rooms for example, there is a HUGE grey empty space behind Alice and it doesn't help that I used a regular KK wall which can only be gray. My idea is that the player will focus on the characters and not in the rooms so it shouldn't be so important even if I'm not an inmersive player, I feel like it helps to the player experience not watching a huge empty gray wall full of nothingness. The same thing happens in all the rooms in the house but I only work on the rooms that I need to make the next scene.

That's all for now. Thanks for everything.





3 comentarios:

  1. I hope that you get better anyhow keep up the good work!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Great job keep it up man your doing great the game it self has a great future and i believe as its ur first time ull have a bright good future in them ^-^

    ResponderBorrar