miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2019

09/18/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter

Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter. 

Lucile scene is over now.  It took me way more than what I originally expected and I still don't know why.  Not having my own space to work in my house and my pc being as slow as it is didn't help at all but I feel like before releasing v0.1 I was able to do more things in the same amount of time.  To be honest, my time schedule for v0.1 wasn't healthy at all and now I'm doing better but on the other hand is worrying me the idea of "what if I'm not able to progress as much as I want if I don't work in the same way I did before?"



Anyway, that won't depress me at all.  I'm still new at it.  I'm aware that I still have a lot of thing to learn and I will probably learn a few tricks to make thing faster and better.  Also I'm aware that in my mind, nothing count as progress at least I can see the final product as in-game content. If I wrote 50.000 words for CS story in a day, it counts as "something", not as "progress" and the same will happen if I spend an entire day codding, doing CGs, chaging the GUI or learning how to do better animations, none of them will count as progress until I don't see all those thing convined together as one thing inside the game.  That isn't the smartest thing to do, but that's how my mind works.

Enough ranting about myself for now. One of the things I did these days was the image on the header in F95zone game's thread. There was a problem and I ended submitting an image with the wrong size and now it's al stretched and blurry so here it is the full image

I guess now I will start working on Bazzer.  She is a hard character to develop for me and recently I got a couple of ideas for her so I will hit the iron while it's hot.  That's all for now.  Thanks for reading.

1 comentario:

  1. Ur doing a great job man im yalling for you !!!! Cant wait to see the update and i hop that u take care of your self more ^-^ .

    ResponderBorrar