jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

10/03/2019 - Weekly's Newsletter

Hi everyone. It’s time for a new weekly newsletter.


Last week was all about Bazzer as well.  Bazzer’s events will happen after Lucile’s events so the end of Lucile is super related to Bazzer.  I don’t know if this will be everything for Bazzer for v0.15 but so far it has 2 or 3 small talks and one main big event where we will get some luck with her (if we were good boys of course).  All of those scenes has branches and the last big main scene has two endings with a different “reward”.



Bazzer is the hardest character for me to write about, it took me some time to realize what I wanted to do with her so this character took more time than planned because I had to write the story for her, but I already wrote the rest of the girl’s story so the next characters should develop a little faster. Originally this last big event wasn’t planned but Daiana is so fucking cute that I had to do something better for her. I mean, look at her, isn’t she the cutest sad thing you ever saw?

The next thing I will do will be some animations (real 30fps animations) and write the final part of this scene.  Next character will be probably Nicole but Nicole and Elly’s story are super connected. I will probably start doing some Patreon’s polls to start defining some key things, like for example naming some unnamed characters so far. 

That’s it for now. Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario