martes, 16 de julio de 2019

07/16/2019 - Weekly's newsletter

Hello everyone. It's time for the weekly's newsletter, probably the last one before the release.

The last week was about finishing things and bug/typo hunting. I finished the in-game WT, I learn a few things about how to apply the music and sound effects so I had to re-do it from the beggining, the RP system which was easy since there almost no need for it in the first release, you almost wont have to grind at all in this first release and in the full game if you do things right, and the end notification with a few custom CGs. I also did some more bonus content just because I felt like doing it.



I decided not to do the Google Doc with the text on it because it was tedious as fuck, way more than what I was expectig to be, so I decided to use the Blogspot as the designated place to report them.

And that's it for this phase of the game. Right now I am playing in a 100% casual way trying to find typos, bugs and others, after that the only thing left is burning the game. I feel like that is something where I could find a few more problems or think about things I didn't take into consideration yet.

Thank you all for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario