lunes, 29 de julio de 2019

07/29/2019 - Weekly's newsletter


Hello everyone, it's time for the weekly's newsletter.

Last week was mostly about writing and doing some rooms. I write the first events of Complex Society’s masterplan, a talk about MC and Elly after the Nicole and MC’s “sleepover”, a few visits to Nicole’s house and the first Lucile event after that “incident” on the rooftop.  This event will be the first of at least two sex scenes that I want to include for Lucile.  The most important thing that I should say is that Nocturnal85 volunteered himself as a proofreader for the project and he already did all the events for Alice, Bazzer and Cody.  This is GREAT because not only the game will be better, it also allows me to learn about my mistakes and I won’t have to be so tense while writing.


In other news, I will release a v0.1b of the game with Noctunal85’s work, the options to skip the sleep scenes, the white effects for the climax were toned down and some other minor changes.

I will use this opportunity to answer again some of the most asked questions so far

Q.  Will you add NTR to the game?
A.  No.

Q.  But what about Rick? Will he be involved?
A.  Well, if he gets involved in this I wouldn’t call that NTR at all, but don’t worry bro, I got you covered.

Q.  No, really, screw him!
A.  (I got asked a lot about Rick.  I am pretty happy about that).

Q.  Cody will cuck MC, right?
A.  WTF? Please guys, chill out.

Q.  Will you do pregnant content? When?
A.  Yes I will do pregnant content, but the game is pretty far from that yet.

Q.  The intro and the first talk about CS are excessively long
A.  Well, I tend to write a lot and I am aware of that, but you can skip like 40% of the intro if you want and the talk about CS is the main core of the game, so please, let me go crazy in that event if I need it.

Q.  Why the sleep scenes? MC is such a good guy, it doesn’t fit him.
A.  The sleep scenes were the first ideas I had when I sit in front of the Word file for the first time.  I wanted to show how “sick” and creepy MC could be even if he was a good guy and I am huge fan of doujins/hentais and that usually is a good first step to start the skinship about those two.  I’m not a super fan of those scenes but I didn’t felt like taking them out of the game neither.  For v0.1b the players will be able to skip all the sleep scenes.

Q.  Dude, “skinship” isn’t a real word.
A.  Yes, I swear it is.  It means physical contact (with clothes or bare skin) like hugging, kissing (usually on the cheek) and others as a way to express affection.  I promise I’m not making words.

Q.  What about the image in the OP that aren’t in-game?
A.  All of the picture are in-game content.  Some of them are in the bonus gallery (in the cellphone) and those are things I did for fun because I had time to work on the game but not enough time to let the pc loading an scene for 55 minutes (which tends to happen with my notebook).  All of them (except Camila’s picture) are picture about planned content so they work as sneak peek for the future.

Q.  Update?!
A.  I talked about that in the last weekly newsletter.  For the long answer you can read it here and here, for the short answer: 2 months maybe, if things go well, don’t quote me on that.

That’s it for now.  I think that next week I will take a break from writing and I will starts with the CGs.  Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario