miércoles, 3 de julio de 2019

07/02/2019 - Weekly newsletter

Hello everyone, it's time for the weekly newsletter.

As I said last week, I was pretty bussy with real life things and most of the free time I had, I spent it watching Summer Games Done Quick so I didn't felt like I had anything worth of saying until today.




Right now I am working on the last scene with Lucile (the shy girl), it is the last scene for her in the v0.1 and the first sex scene in the game (there are some H scenes but this is the first one with actual sex). I did 2/3 of the entire scene and it took 125 images and 4 animations so far. When I recorded the animations I also used the opportunity to do a lot of testing with the game and the plugins/programs I use to do the animations so I spent the entire sunday recording something around 45-50 testing animations, only 4 of those will be in the game but everything I learned will be time saved for future releases (hopefully)


That's it for now. I hope that the next weekly newsletter will be about all scene being done and doing the last bugs searching or finally finding something decent to use as a main map. Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario