miércoles, 10 de julio de 2019

07/09/2019 - Weekly's newsletter

Hi everyone, it's time for the weekly's newsletter.

All the scenes for the first release are done. Right now I am working on the main map (again) and tying up loose ends like codding places like the game store and the sex shop (the picture below). The main map is still the main possible delay for the game, I think I finally found something decent to use as a place holder but it's probably the fifth time I think I finally found something decent, so... cross your fingers.





A few weeks ago, people were asking about outfits so I thought it would the best time to talk about the game and the sex shop. The idea is to be able to buy sexy outfits to use with the girls once you reach that type of relationship with them, I didn't put to much thoughts on this yet but the idea until know is to use this outfits as extra content not related to the main story, and probably, if I am lucky enough to develop this games as far as I plan, by buying enough outfits we may have some luck with this beautifull woman who owns the sex shop.

The remaining things are: finish the in-game WT, add more music and sound effects, the google doc with the text on it, add the RP system, make a notification to pop up once you reach the end of the current version and the main map.

That's it for now. I can't give a date yet but the date is close enough for me to start panicking thinking about how close I am to know if I just wasted the last 6 months of my life or not, so I will be working 24/7 to release it and have some answers as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario